Hi there, as you know I’m Audrey a newborn, baby and family photographer based by the sea in Ayr covering Ayrshire, Glasgow and my favoutire island Arran. I’m a natural light photographer and my style is natural, creative and from the heart with my focus being the connection and bond you have. My newborn sessions are in the comfort of your own home surrounded by your belongings and memories, we go at you and your babies pace taking time for lots of cuddles and feeds. I don’t use props but I do bring my big comfty beanbag with me to use for some natutral shots by the window.
ALWAYS PAY ATTENTION TO THE LITTLE
Similary my family sessions can be in home and if weather permits we can get out and about. I love beach sessions and exploring the beautiful countyside and parks we are so lucky to have in Scotland. We’ll caputre a few traditional looking at the camera shots and then it’s no posing just playing this is when the real magic happens, I want your images to be authentic and show your true personalites as a family. If you have fur babies I encourage you to bring them along too.
DO YOU OFFER DIFFERENT PRICE POINTS AND PACKAGES
- Yes I offer three different collections starting from £250, these all contain both digital downloads and product credit that you can use towards prints or wall art.
- I want you to have something tangible at the end of the shoot and beautiful images on your walls not just on your computer.
- To get your hands on my full brochure, fill out my contact form HERE.
WHEN AND HOW CAN I BOOK?
- For newborn sessions booking at your 20 week scan is ideal to avoid disappointment as some months can be busier than others. We’ll confirm your date once baby arrives, the first 21 days is a perfect time to have your newborn session but it’s never too late to book a session and have captured babies up to 6 weeks for newborn sessions.
- It’s good to book your family sessions 2/3 months in advance especially if you want a weekend date as these are limited and are the first to go, although I encourage you to think of an evening session as an option too for outdoor sessions with the lighter nights.
- Left things to the last minute? Get in touch anyway I will always do my best to fit you in or recommend someone.
- To secure your date I take a booking fee of £100 this is deducted from your package price. The remaining payment for the minimum collection is due on the day of the session.
WHAT HAPPENS ON THE DAY?
- For newborn sessions I ask you to crank the heating up and your favourite tunes if you like, babies love noise and feed them just before I arrive to have a nice relaxed and cosy baby.
- I’ll photograph in your living room and possibly bedroom and nursery, wherever the light is best.
- Family sessions can be up to an hours drive from Ayr and can start indoors then onto a location of your choice, sessions last around two hours.
- Links to Session guides will be sent out once you book
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER THE SHOOT
- An optional preview image on social media 1 day after the session
- You’ll receive your images 3/4 weeks after the session, these will be presented to you in a beautiful slideshow set to music I encourage you to watch it big and get all the family together this will stay live for 24 hours
- You’ll then decide what package you’d like to go for, this decision is always best made after you see your images.
- Once your package has been selected and paid for you’ll recieve access to your full gallery where you can instantly download your images and select your prints.
- Your gallery will stay live for 28 days so gives you plenty of time to decide on which images you like the best. My aim is for you do have images printed and on your walls as soon as possible, I know how little time busy parents have these days.